Monday, October 2, 2017

What A Gnome Wants out of Taking a Class.

To be blunt the first things I want out of this class is a pass and the 3 credits that come with it. However that is not all I want out of the class, I also want to make relations and connections with people in order to help me in the future. I want to talk more with Andrew and possibly get tips on how to get a job in the Computer Science industry. The class also seems like I will be able to learn quite a bit because i do not follow the news closely but it seems like this class will make me look at what is going on in the world and how it is changing constantly in relation to technology. I also look forward to learning how the internet works and how to make a web page. It has been quite a while since I have made a page in HTML and making a page seems very useful and I am already getting ideas on what I would want to do with creating an HTML web page. Also so far I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories about your past and experiences and I look forward to hearing more and learning more about the you and the subject matter in the class. It also seems amazing that we are going to cover so many topics and technologies in the class, I cant wait to cover Robotics in the third week. I think in a whole I just want to learn as much as I can and make connections, there are many topics I know quite a bit about as a CSS major, but there are many I am not entirely sure how they work and just being able to learn about these technology related topics that I have no idea of thrills me and makes me want to strive to learn more.

1 comment: